Thursday, October 4, 2007

IT'S RAINING!!!


Yes - can you believe it??!! I woke up this morning to rain on the roof. And not just sprinkles but a nice soaking rain. It has been a VERY LONG TIME since we have had a nice rain. Thank you Lord for the rain You are sending us today! It may not last long, but it is a good rain and will help.

I was thinking this morning about the weather report last night. The weatherman said the rain probably would not come over the mountain range and would stay in North Carolina. What rain we would get would be in the form of small showers. That was his weather report. God's weather report was - RAIN, RAIN, RAIN. We may not get inches and inches but it is still rain and God is so good to send us some.

Today is Thursday and I have today and 3 more days before my vacation is over. It has been a relaxing vacation. I have not left the house in two days. I have spent time working on my geneology, on small tasks I wanted to get done, and spending time loving on my two "little girls". They have definitely enjoyed having their "mom" home all week. So with my relaxing vacation and the rain this morning, it has definitely been a good week.

Maybe it will rain a little more tomorrow???

No comments: