Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'M SO PITIFUL!!!



Is this not the most pitiful look you have ever seen?? Poor little Tiki - she has a "lampshade" on her head. She looks like she is being severely punished for something.
Tiki had a small knot removed from her left leg Friday. She is usually a very good patient but this time before we even left the hospital, she had torn open the incision. So back she went for staples and then the dreaded "e-collar". The e-collar keeps the patient from reaching the surgery site with their mouth. Most dogs absolutely hate it. In fact ALL dogs absolutely hate it. And Tiki was no exception. She went to work with me today with the collar on. But I took it off before lunch and she was very good the rest of the day and even now - late evening - she has not bothered the site at all. I guess she knows what will happen if she does. And people say they are "dumb animals". I don't think so!!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Consequences...not so fun! Hope she will be a good little girl tonight.